Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2018

I can't make this shit up




I swear if you buy this stuff you've lost your marbles 
Let me see if I get this right,,, Turkey stuffing and cranberry flavored  dog biscuits, maple bacon and blueberry, BBQ chicken and sweet potato, made by Vita Bone wow,,, asian inspired.
I sure would like to know what three-year-old who thought this up,,,,cool we can stuff turkey stuffing cranberries blueberries and sweet potatoes in the dogs treat. 
and the yuppies will buy it,, never mind the yuppies,, who's the dink that's  going to test it ,,,yep,,,, blueberries cranberries stuffing and sweet potatoes all right...
Wo we can sell those for seven dollars a bag
Mister PT Barnum was right,,,, there's a new one born every day..
If you think it's so good,,,then  you try one,,, then give it to you dog 


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment