Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

75% crap on the gage

Well that's were we are at this point in time 75% full ,on the gage BUT I really think we're way off on this gage thing, I'm not sure that I can trust the monitor panel now sticking the tank I'm at about 3in,s up after 4 days with 24 hrs to I think the only way to test this is to clean the tank dump it and fill it by hand with 5 gal bucket till full that's a true gage, I'm looking to get about 10 days out of this tank ! That would make me real happy
And as for the water , thats even worse were on our second tank (the tank is about 35/40 gals )In 4 days that's not good as well
Now this tank I can see and watch its usage pr, day I need a lot of creative ways to get the MAX out of this setup ,, maybe thinking about setting up an outside sink and buddy tanks
And as well as more creative ways to stretch the water to 10 days as well
Food wise that's fine
The hard part for me is finding stuff to putter on, or I get bored real fast, you can only take the dogs for a walk jest so many time
Ok time for the second cup of coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment