Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2016

My personal opinion

Well if it's any consolation I didn't vote for the two primary candidates my simple feeling was you don't talk about the issues which I'm interested in hearing actually you didn't talk about hardly any issues
I also knew in 100% certainty that my candidate would not come in even so he was third on the ballot 
but now that it is all over maybe we will see what a non-politician can do in the presidency
So all we can do is sit and wait and hope that his advisers have the citizens in mind

LG G Stylo™





For a non-politician that doesn't know what he's doing in a presidency it's possibly he could make some pretty good decisions if  this is any indication of who his cabinet members would be to surrounding himself with some pretty smart people
It would be interesting to see if any of these candidates actually become part of his cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment