Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nuts I'm 1000.00 $ lighter

Here's a new twist   That's the down payment on our new to us home in a trailer park
Well it looks like we're now trailer trash,,, cool.       Ask me if I care
Now when I say we're down sizing  it's one bedroom and Sheri asked me we're my bedroom was (couch)
With the TV in the living room  I can change TV Chanels and not leave the bed room
Now when I say small  the lawn guy charges by the foot all 6 ft of it
And no I'm not playing  shuffle board or bocci  ball and yes I'm getting a hi rise golf cart with
Red flames and a wheelie bar
 but no hers cart. She can walk the dogs
As for downsizing my work shop try 20x20 down to 10x10 well me and the washer and dryer
Need to find more space   Think they will fit on top of a tin roof. ar,,,Sheri's bed room,,,cool works for me
So stand by for more news


No comments:

Post a Comment