Total Pageviews

Monday, February 10, 2014

Well I woke up with wet sheets

Did The Old man wet myself,,,well that's a bummer
Knowing the first thing one does is check ones underwear,,, check,,, good not wet
Check the 2 dogs,,, yep dry,,,  good,,,
Now the hard part vveerryy carefully ask wife how she feels
What shes on the upper bed
Wow I'm safe there
But I'm still wet
So that leave a leaking roof,,, jump up but can't  can't find any water there,,, good,,,
Well sleeping under a wide open window for fresh air it must be a bad rain storm out side
Wait,,, it  diden,t rain last night,,, but I'm still wet
So time to bring out the flash lite and make a trip out side  WOW I get a shower big time
Now im really wet dip-shit
I never heard the,,,,,tick- tick -tick -tick,,,,,,shits that's cold crap i FOUND IT
Now the first rule when staying in someone yard is to ask were the sprinklers are
So this dum-ass can close the windows on that side
After texting my son I'm betting the fire station had a real good laughing  for the day
Taint going to repeat that again MCgee

No comments:

Post a Comment