Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2015

I don't want to play today



No photos just rain and I get a throat cold so today life sucks
After sleeping last night with the air conditioner on and then taking the dogs out for a walk tonight when it's cold and rainy and I feel like crap I'm going to be worse it sucks
Plus today was a 12 Hour Drive. It's fun going over the George Washington Bridge that sucks to
Where at red roof Inn at Norwalk Connecticut   78$$ at night and dogs stay free 
Well I sure hope you're happy with your gas prices   Because it is 2,79per gallon for regular in Connecticut
$2.20 for regular on the New Jersey Turnpike
When I used to run GWB The total was five dollars now it's 14 that really sucks to
But if it's any consolation the New York throughway on 95 is a dollar and a half  that don't suck
It's 8 o'clock at night I'm going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment