Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'm Squeaky


NOW it's done 
            The water softener that is thanks to a 300$$ deal on Craigslist I have a 2000$$ unit 
The only mistake I made was putting in a 20 inch filter,, way overkill so we drop that down to a 10 in and the best part there are no leaks' I'm  so proud of myself and I even managed to set the computer up on the controller The only thing that I'm doing different is using block instead of granulated salt 
So all in all you can feel the difference from the old hard water to the new soft water we come out squeaky clean,,,squeakys good
Now all I got to do is tackle the odor type problem that common in this area,,so the next step is a carbon filter under the sink, that's on today's to do list


Oh crap oh boy oh hallelujah I found a new toy. I have talk and type on my new iPad 4   You talk and it types how cools that I'm  coming into the 22nd century now brother
Let's see how about this
     Super Cala wrist Dick XP Ella Docia's that's not it    how do you spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Michaela but is it super calla fragile list stick XP Ally dose is super Cala wrist dick okay
Okay so I don't know how to pronounce the word you limp wrist
but I'll get there eventually


No comments:

Post a Comment