Total Pageviews

Monday, May 26, 2014

And the BITCH tells me to have a good day

2 more day,s bitch that's it we.ve  had it 
Next stop the boonies  it,s free bitch no $$$$ 
 now with 19 days  At 47.$$ a day this suck 
It would be nice if J and H campground had something to claim to fame 
But not even a pool,,  and i cant smoke ANYWHERE and the owners bitch about most anything ,,I left my truck hood up to check the oil , and forget to put it down  (Mrs,bitch )YOU CAN'T WORK ON ANYTHING IN THE YARD
Parked the car next to the laundry mat door CAN'T PARK THERE IT!S A FIRE LANE (no markings )( Mr bitch)
Now WE pick up after our 2 dogs (Poo),,,,,,
now after coming in 2 times with SHIT sorry (Poo)  on my 19.99$$ Wal-mart  sneakers  I tell the Mr bitch owner about the 47.$$ dollarday night 399.999$$$ 
Motorhome $$$money bag $$$ owner,, there not picking up after there four legged pedigree bitches 
Well bitches there your shoe,s. ( we stopped )
Now in the mean time
One guy from safety glass changing some nerd guys windshield  1 guy power washing an old fat guys 500.000$$$ motorhome  2 guys spreading stone.  1guy power washing the walls the owner paint spraying a wall AND all were less than 50 ft from my site (BITCH) wouldn't you think that after 14 days one would lower the price say 10% ??? no (BITCH ) 
Had a potluck last night and I spent 9 $ to make my world famous hot chile ,,and all i got ( free )was a dam dog (it was burnt )and overdone bugger,, AND they didn't even toast my bun ( Mr bitch)
But the bitch,s are all smiles to take my CC $$$$$
now ain't that a BITCH
Go ahead ASK me about the 2 cute ,, kids,,two sites over I dare u 

No comments:

Post a Comment