Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

White knuckles and crap

Well you better have cleats on your tires to get up to Jerome 
I don,t think I saw 10 min,s of that place and that's the 10 min walk on main street,, and after counting the 6 saloons looking at some real old cool architect buildings (and that's not a road I would like to  commute everyday on) and after changing my shorts it was back down  
         now Sedona has gone to hell in a hand basket  it,s a Tourist  Trap100%
I think there are more Roundabouts   (lets get real here there rotarys)
Next thing there going too call I-17 an Autobahn
In Europe there roundabouts and autobahns   Liter and metric
In the USA there rotarys and Highways gallons and sae
The last time I was there was 1985   It was like an old town out west 
well today 2014 it,s Chinese junk and honky tonk,,, sorry Sedona you lost your charm,,
Tomorrow,s a lazy day  ,,,,,,Walmart,,,,, Ace hardware,,,,,laundry,s done

1 comment:

  1. Sedona sucks.

    There is some nice boondockingspots on the east side of I-17 where hwy 179 meets I-17. On the east side the road it's called Beaver Creek Rd (dirt) and there are a number of places along that road heading north. There's also more if you stay straight on to National Forest Road 618. Nice small park with a small stream running through it. We stayed at 34.648227, -111.721266 for a week and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete