Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Get me outta here

So ,,, one more work order 
We're (they) are putting in cooler trans lines to the radiator cooler 
And hoping that's the last of it 
The stress level at this point is HIGH (what next)
You know it's time to leave town when you drive about and don't need a MAP of the city 
Let's see 2 Wal- marts (small ) can't find a Lowe,s  but 2 home depots  1 mall (small)  and 3 pawn shops   And a shit load of trains (1 every 40 min,s )and a hole lot of Indians
Well there are only 3 main drag,s in flagstaff  and R x R.track in the center 

We are trying to shot for Chehalls Wa  on the 7th  barring anything unforeseen and stupid
9days we might make it ,, then I need to take a break (need a grand kid fix ) and find a safe air lines that ain't going to need a transmission work , crap  with my luck the AC will be out and the flaps stay down
I am looking to stop in Page  Az , And do antelope canyon lets see if I can kill my camera with the sand in there,,  they say it blows off the top into the slot  like snow, thank goodness for shopping bags 

No comments:

Post a Comment